Did you know that low levels of Testosterone can also be blamed for other health issues in men?
Low testosterone is one of the most common problems that men face during their lives. As you might know, low testosterone levels in men can lead to a number of problems, from low energy to erectile dysfunction.
This article will teach you about some of the most common causes and symptoms of low testosterone and how to treat them.
There are several possible causes of low testosterone levels in men which include:
1. Age – Testosterone levels tend to decline with age; however, this decline may not be significant until after age 35.
2. Obesity – Obesity can lead to lower levels of testosterone due to the fact that fat cells produce estrogen which can interfere with normal production of testosterone by the testes.
3. Medications – Certain medications such as steroids can affect testosterone levels by lowering them or raising them depending on what type they are taken for.
4. Excessive exercise – Exercise has been shown to cause a temporary dip in testosterone levels, but it’s not clear whether this is a cause or an effect.
As men age, the body naturally starts to produce less Testosterone — a condition known as “Andropause” or “Male Menopause”. This can result in a variety of unpleasant symptoms, including:
– Increase in abdominal fat (visceral)
– Declining libido and/or sexual performance
– Lower energy levels/fatigue
– Sleep disturbance
– Poorer erection quality/consistency
– Less drive and competitiveness
– Loss of lean muscle mass
– Thinning or graying hair
– Gradual slowing of mental function & memory
You can treat low testosterone by having an Testosterone replacement:
Nebido Shot is an intramuscular injection of testosterone undecanoate to male patients to increase endurance, muscle toning, and fat loss. The drug works by increasing the levels of the hormone testosterone in your body. This used to treat a condition called hypogonadism in men. This is a condition where the testicles do not produce enough testosterone.
Testo Shot is a new, innovative treatment that allows men and women to achieve the benefits of testosterone enanthate without having to inject themselves. This treatment is delivered through an intramuscular injection, which can be administered by a medical professional.
It’s time to get your levels back on track, and we can help you do it. Get your testosterone replacement! The Raya Care Team is with you and ready to help you with your preventive and wellness treatments. For inquiries you could reach us out through our Facebook Account “The Raya Clinic”, You could also visit us at 2505 25th Floor, Centuria Medical Makati, Century City, Gen. Luna St., Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City, Philippines. Clinic operation is on Monday – Sunday, 8am–5pm. You could also check our Cebu branch The Raya Clinic Cebu M.Y. Center Cebu A.S. Fortuna 6000, Cebu City. You could also reach us through firstname.lastname@example.org, 0917-626-9303/0919-077-4611/0919-077-4359.